My sewing machine is back. I was without it for almost 2 weeks while it was undergoing routine maintenance. I spent most of yesterday trying to get caught up on projects. Below is a list of projects that I hope to get done soon.
1. Sew the 10 remaining diapers to complete a full 4 dozen. I got 3 of those done yesterday.
2. Sew more diaper liners and cloth wipes. I was able to whip these out yesterday.
3. Complete 4 dress each girl (8 dresses total) for everyday wear. One down 7 to go.
4. I have 4 jeans, pants or capri’s for each girl (8 total) that I am going to turn into this cute little skirt. My way home is a great site with some fun ideas. Try this great idea with discarded jeans or pants. The girls and I have gone mostly dresses, except when we ride horses (although I have found a fantastic pattern for western riding split skirt.
5. Western riding split skirt–one for myself and each girl (3 total).
I think this is a long enough list for now. More updates as I get these projects done. What is on your projects list?